[Kdenlive-devel] KDE-digest story draft

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:00:35 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 10:40:18 Bugs Bane wrote:
> After way too many rewrites and complete restructuring, I wanted to
> share the draft of the story being submitted to Danny at the
> KDE-digest.
>
> It answers a number of specific questions Danny asked such as our
> reasons for creating Kdenlive (uhhh...) and future goals (umm....)
> Other than that it should be self explanatory. I should point out that
> as a relative newcomer with no coding skill I am very open to advice
> on the parts I've undoubtedly gotten wrong.

i'd just like to point a couple of things:
1. FFMPG -> FFmpeg (as dan said some mail backward)
2. KDE4 -> KDE 4
3. "Now, with the KDE version of..." -> "Now, with the KDE 4 version of..."
(kdenlive was already KDE ;)
4. "People who make videos and file any bug reportS..." -> "People who make
videos and file any bug report..." (i think, i'm not english)
5. Linux -> Unix (or similar, kdenlive also supports freebsd and who knows
what else)

nice work!
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>