[Kdenlive-devel] KDE-digest story draft

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:24:40 UTC 2008

Thanks Alberto,

Will make all those changes, (ok except #4, which is correct already.
I don't speak C++, QT or Python, but I do speak English natively :-).
Great to learn about #5. I didn't know! Ironically I'd already changed
it from something like "free desktop" to "Linux" because I thought we
*didn't* support BSD. +1 Kdenlive (and BSD)!