[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.5 file support. Was: Re: Release plan

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:07:48 UTC 2008

On Saturday 08 November 2008 20:01:43 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> I will add
> "	if ( !arg ) return NULL;"
> to the top of producer_framebuffer_init(), but you probably run into
> other problems within kdenlive or at least getting the results you
> expect as a user. This producer logically requires an argument, but
> all service init functions should return NULL on invalid input.

thanks dan! i can now load my old project!
arg was equal to null because it was trying to load some missing file
(.westley) with slow motion (called by an imported .westley, i don't know what
would happen if imported directly into .kdenlive)... i think that reporting
NULL in producer_framebuffer_init() simply breaks the imported file, but i've
not seen bad results (well... the project isn't complete, that's obvious)
ehm... what to do?

i cannot test text clips at the moment, i'm quite busy... i'll come back
tomorrow in the evening and see what i can do
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>