[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.5 file support. Was: Re: Release plan

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Nov 8 20:01:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 08 November 2008 12:11:56 Alberto Villa wrote:
>> with 2635 i can't load my project, i'm rebuilding kdenlive and mlt with
>> debug symbols (i had forgot to do it) to check the problem
>
> i found my crash to be related to a strdup( 0 ) in mlt
> modules/kdenlive/producer_framebuffer.c

I will add
"	if ( !arg ) return NULL;"
to the top of producer_framebuffer_init(), but you probably run into
other problems within kdenlive or at least getting the results you
expect as a user. This producer logically requires an argument, but
all service init functions should return NULL on invalid input.

--
+-DRD-+