[Kdenlive-devel] Release plan

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 04:20:59 UTC 2008

I'll be working on both throughout the weekend. I'll give the release
priority#1 and I do have a couple new looks for the logo / icon that
I'll post too. One looks rather slick (if I say so myself) but is a
darker look. If any variants get a standing ovation by all, it would
be great to add it, but if 0.7 needs to go out without the new icon se
la vie. It's more important to get this right, than to get it in
Tuesday's release. My goal here is also to speed things up, not slow
them down.

Looks like this is going to be a busy SVN / mailing list / forum
weekend. Go team Kdenlive!