[Kdenlive-devel] Bug handling (was website changes)

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Mon Dec 22 20:36:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 21:18 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> To give the drupal issue tracker a fair chance, we could try it out
> without
> migrating first (Just track some fake bugs)? I would be willing to do
> that,
> although I still think that we lack understanding of the benefits? If
> it
> is "just" having a single login, I believe this might be solvable in
> other
> ways?

Mads: there is no limit to organization. Anyway, migrating to Drupal bug
system is a long and tedious work, probably a week-man work and I don't
have the time to even think about it right now. So don't be worried for
Mantis. It will stay quite a while. And of course we will discuss deeply
before migrating. Mantis is not my priority.

If you have problems writing on Drupal, let me know. Alberto Villa
reported problems on his pages and I think I fixed it. I used a moule
for book access which tweaked access rules and did not work. I hope
access rights are back now.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel