[Kdenlive-devel] Bug handling (was website changes)

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 22 20:18:12 UTC 2008

mandag 22 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 17:23 +0100, jb wrote:

> Switching involves migrating all data from Mantis and this is probably a
> hard work, which involves all community. This cannot be done without
> approval.

To give the drupal issue tracker a fair chance, we could try it out without
migrating first (Just track some fake bugs)? I would be willing to do that,
although I still think that we lack understanding of the benefits? If it
is "just" having a single login, I believe this might be solvable in other
ways?

A cursory search gives this bug in mantis itself, which might be relevant:
http://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=4235
And, also this thread, which has some code examples (in php):
http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3943

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
and wrong.

      - H. L. Mencken