[Kdenlive-devel] New logo: Re: Website changes

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Dec 12 08:20:45 UTC 2008

fredag 12 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 19:33 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > The colors are consistent with kdenlive - now we only need the logo
> > from
> > Cinephiliac (*nudge, nudge*, Cinephiliac :-).
>
> Could you resend the logo, please?
> Kdenlive logo suits me, in fact I think it is great.
> But if we find a better logo, why not change.

I was only referring to the logo that Cinephiliac has created, which I think
was very nice.

Whether to use it or not, is not for me to decide.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Virtually every major technological advance in the history of the human
species-- back to the invention of stone tools and the domestication of
fire-- has been ethically ambiguous.
                           - Carl Sagan (The Demon-Haunted World)