[Kdenlive-devel] Creating a kdenlive-translation list?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 8 09:28:58 UTC 2008

Hi

With the recent additions of translations (Hungarian, Slovenian, Hebrew and
portuguese (brazil)) Kdenlive is now translated into 13 languages.

I was wondering if there was a basis to create a kdenlive-translation list to
manage the dialog between the core team and translators? Patches, string
freeze discussion, other stuff. Maybe even carry some of the web site
translation discussion?

We could encourage translation submitters to join this list, obviously, so we
would have an easy means to reach them, when we enter string freezes, that
sort of thing.

Comments?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Philosopher's syndrome: mistaking a failure of imagination for an insight
into necessity.
      - Daniel Dennett (could also be said of others than philosphers)