[Kdenlive-devel] Help needed...

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:24:44 UTC 2008

Ok, brace yourself ;)

I've a dvd here... it's a funeral, not a very sad one cause my grandma
has reach the age of 99... ;)
It's a dutch traditional funeral...

A friend om my father has made a dvd but in the first chapter and the
first half of the second are not good synchronized.. That's a pity cause
its contains talks from my father and his sister.

I tried to get it right with cinelerra, kdenlive, videotrans,
qdvdauthor, avidemux and devede... But I didn't succeed and I have
definitely reach my limit after one full week work on it...

The dvd contains these files:

cdrom0/VIDEO_TS$ ls
VIDEO_TS.BUP  VIDEO_TS.IFO  VIDEO_TS.VOB  VTS_01_0.BUP  VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_1.VOB  VTS_01_2.VOB  VTS_01_3.VOB  VTS_01_4.VOB  VTS_01_5.VOB

These files need to be edit (e.g. synchronize the sound and video, the
sound should be 'delayed' with -1,6 sec)

TS_01_1.VOB  VTS_01_2.VOB

I'm mailing you guys cause maybe there is someone on the list who is a
experience video editor and can help me out with it in a pretty short time.

If so, I would be really glad. I can send you the files and maybe you
can make a *.iso file of it and send it back.

Thanks in advance,

\s