[Kdenlive-devel] Speed: Reverse not functioning?

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:21:19 UTC 2007

I don't know if this is related to the DV/AVI file issue with older versions of FFMPEG (which I have since recompiled but it didn't fix it), but when I apply the Speed effect to a DV (type2) clip and try to reverse that clip, I only see the first frame of the captured file (not the first frame of the edited clip).  If the reverse area is supposed to be 5 seconds, I get the still-frame for those 5 seconds.

This is with the KDEnlive 0.5+svn20070909 from Trevino's Ubuntu repository (and the MLTs are from there also), running on Feisty 7.04 Kubuntu.