[Kdenlive-devel] Speed: Reverse not functioning?

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Wed Sep 26 07:32:46 UTC 2007

Le mardi 25 septembre 2007 à 10:21 -0500, Jeffrey Thomas a écrit :
> I don't know if this is related to the DV/AVI file issue with older
> versions of FFMPEG (which I have since recompiled but it didn't fix
> it), but when I apply the Speed effect to a DV (type2) clip and try to
> reverse that clip, I only see the first frame of the captured file
> (not the first frame of the edited clip).  If the reverse area is
> supposed to be 5 seconds, I get the still-frame for those 5 seconds.
>
> This is with the KDEnlive 0.5+svn20070909 from Trevino's Ubuntu
> repository (and the MLTs are from there also), running on Feisty 7.04
> Kubuntu.

Thanks for the report. I could reproduce the bug.

You can follow the bug here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=16

Next time, can you follow bug report guidelines, and for example play a
small project in Inigo. Read wiki:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/Troubleshooting

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel