[Kdenlive-devel] german translation updated

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Fri Mar 30 08:33:51 UTC 2007

Hi Florian

Am Freitag, 30. März 2007 02:39 schrieb Florian Cramer:
> I took the liberty of fixing some remaining spelling and grammar bugs.
> - My corrections are conservative and limited to unambiguous cases.
> If I am not messing with someone else's turf, I would also like to work
> on stylistic revisions of some translations. Just to give an example:

I think that would be a good way. I have to say that some early translations
are not the best examples for german spelling. At the moment i just found the
time to add new strings. You are right that spelling-rewrite of some strings
are usefull. Feel free to edit the actual de.po for stylistic revisions.
May be you have also an good idea for a default way of doing for composed
substantives. For example: "Video track" --> "Video-Spur" or "Videospur"? I
think they are mixed at the moment in the de.po.
I'am pleased for every hint that enhance german translation.

greetings
Felix