[Kdenlive-devel] package-merge

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Mar 28 21:42:02 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 18.28:40 Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I was trying to update the translation files after the message freeze but
> when i make "unsermake package-messages" and "package-merge" the
> kdenlive.pot goes back to 620 messages from a total of 811 just after the
> svn chekout. the same for the it.po file when i "svn co" it is 811 messages
> and after package-merge it goes back to 620 wit no fuzzy and totally
> translated. It sounds a little strange...
>
> I'v deleted the entire tree before re-download everything. it's thath
> right? I suppose if everything is ok it's only due to a message-clean and i
> can proceed with a revision. Otherwise, if you can, tell me what i have to
> do.

Ok, found some time to test. In fact that's because you need to build
(unsermake) the project before running package-messages. That's because lots
of messages are in the QT designer's dialogs (ui files) and they are only
extracted if you have build the project (because unsermake creates *.cpp
files from the *.ui files).

You should have 811 messages to translate!

regards
jb