[Kdenlive-devel] package-merge

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:28:40 UTC 2007

Hi all

I was trying to update the translation files after the message freeze but when
i make "unsermake package-messages" and "package-merge" the kdenlive.pot goes
back to 620 messages from a total of 811 just after the svn chekout.
the same for the it.po file when i "svn co" it is 811 messages and after
package-merge it goes back to 620 wit no fuzzy and totally translated.
It sounds a little strange...

I'v deleted the entire tree before re-download everything. it's thath right?
I suppose if everything is ok it's only due to a message-clean and i can
proceed with a revision. Otherwise, if you can, tell me what i have to do.

Bye...
--
Salvatore Brigaglia
http://ilgattotrino.studiobrigaglia.com