[Kdenlive-devel] Screenshot

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:54:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm now updating the manuals in the wiki. I've included in the Quickstart
guide a new screenshot of kdenlive 0.5 initial screen, but as you can see,
although the screen language is english, the tabs tittles remain in spanish.
I try all options to change. All other programs, file systems, ... are in
english in my computer. But there's no way to change these tabs !!!!

So if anybody can obtain a new screenshot and change the one I placed to be
completely in english, I'll appreciate. On the other hand, any idea on why
I'm experiencing this problem and how to solve will be highly appreciated !

Regards.
Juan M.