[Kdenlive-devel] Screenshot

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Mar 28 18:12:49 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 19.54:54 Juan M wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm now updating the manuals in the wiki. I've included in the Quickstart
> guide a new screenshot of kdenlive 0.5 initial screen, but as you can see,
> although the screen language is english, the tabs tittles remain in
> spanish. I try all options to change. All other programs, file systems, ...
> are in english in my computer. But there's no way to change these tabs !!!!
>
> So if anybody can obtain a new screenshot and change the one I placed to be
> completely in english, I'll appreciate. On the other hand, any idea on why
> I'm experiencing this problem and how to solve will be highly appreciated !

It's a known bug of KDE's dockwidget UI. You need to delete your
~/.kde/share/config/kdenliverc file to have the title tabs in the correct
language, but it will also lose all your saved preferences...

By the way I just booked the kdenlive.org domain with a good hosting so we
should have a better web site soon, where forums & video tutorials can be
hosted.

regards
jb