[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive website, forum and wiki

François listes.info at laposte.net
Fri Mar 30 07:41:23 UTC 2007

jb a écrit :
> Hi everyone.
>
> As I already announced, I am planning to migrate the web hosting to
> kdenlive.org.
>
> I plan to move the web site and forums to the new hosting asap (within 5-7
> days), you can already see some test forums at: www.kdenlive.org.
>
> My idea was to keep the wiki on docbook at it's current place:
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive
>
> If anyone feels like doing some web design for us to have a cool web site, let
> me know...
>
> Any suggestions welcome.
>
> regards
Hello, I'm new on the list, and user of Kdenlive for few months (or more
precisely hotline for my wife :-) but I use it a bit too).
Thanks for the job, Kdenlive is really great.

I'm not really programmer (at least C* programmer), but could help in
related topics such bugs reports, tests, translation and/or documentation.

Question : if you keep the wiki on docbook, is it possible to write from
docbook a localized version (french version afaic), or will you prefer
to see translations elsewhere ?

    Regards.

    François,