[Kdenlive-devel] exporting DV wide output to letterbox

gian luca rasponi lucarasp at inwind.it
Fri Mar 23 23:32:38 UTC 2007

hello,

I'm in trouble trying to get DV wide videos rendered to DVD widescreen
format: output always is widescreen video letterboxed in a 4:3 frame.

The project is defined as "PAL 16:9" and video preview in kdenlive gives
the correct aspect ratio without letterbox.

I've added custom export profile, changing "format=4:3" to "format=16:9"
but I just obtain widescreen video letterboxed in a 16:9 frame.

I'm using 0.5 svn and, if I recall correctly, there were different
export profiles in previous releases of kdenlive.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

luca