[Kdenlive-devel] startproblems

Ernst Pini eus.pini at web.de
Sat Mar 24 18:08:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

I`m new here. I found on my distro mandrivalinux kdenlive 0.2.4. Because the forum is not working I would like describe my problems here.
Better for me will be in german but I will try in english ;-)) :
1. How I can restore the default layout like http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/Quickstart?
2a. I can do "Add Clips" and see the file in the "project list, Debug".
2b. It is not possible to move the file in an other window.
3. How I can download the video tutorials. My modem works very slow.

Thanks
Ciao ernesto