[Kdenlive-devel] Questions and suggestions regarding Slideshow clips

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 18:21:16 UTC 2007

I did some tests to compare the standard 0.2.2 version with the 0.2.2
CVS version (I said SVN in my previous mail: my mistake).

A.- 0.2.2 stable: Create several slideshows with "default"  crossfade,
crossfade with swirl, crossfade with symmetric crossfade. Rendered to
DV-PAL, MPEG4 and MPEG2 => OK.

B: -0.2.2 CVS: Create several slideshows with "default"  crossfade,
crossfade with swirl, crossfade with symmetric crossfade . Rendered to
DV-PAL, MPEG4 and MPEG2 => Problems as mentioned in previous mail.

C: 0.2.2.CVS: Used project created with 0.2.2 stable libraries and
rendered using 0.2.2 CVS libraries. Rendered to DV-PAL, MPEG4 and MPEG2
=> OK

Based on C I think that when creating the clip something is broken in
the CVS libraries. When rendering using a "correct" clip, the result is
also OK.

regards,
Harry