[Kdenlive-devel] Questions and suggestions regarding Slideshow clips

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 18:38:50 UTC 2007

Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> I did some tests to compare the standard 0.2.2 version with the 0.2.2
> CVS version (I said SVN in my previous mail: my mistake).
I mean the MLT/MLT++ framework here.

> A.- 0.2.2 stable: Create several slideshows with "default"  crossfade,
> crossfade with swirl, crossfade with symmetric crossfade. Rendered to
> DV-PAL, MPEG4 and MPEG2 => OK.
>
> B: -0.2.2 CVS: Create several slideshows with "default"  crossfade,
> crossfade with swirl, crossfade with symmetric crossfade . Rendered to
> DV-PAL, MPEG4 and MPEG2 => Problems as mentioned in previous mail.
>
> C: 0.2.2.CVS: Used project created with 0.2.2 stable libraries and
> rendered using 0.2.2 CVS libraries. Rendered to DV-PAL, MPEG4 and
> MPEG2 => OK

I typed  "symmetric crossfade", but I mean the "symmetric clock" transition.
Sorry for being so sloppy in my mails.

> Based on C I think that when creating the clip something is broken in
> the CVS libraries. When rendering using a "correct" clip, the result
> is also OK.
>
> regards,
> Harry

One last remark. The listbox for LUMA selection is too small. Even when
enlarging the window, the listbox doesn't automatically resize and
remains too small.

kind regards,
Harry