[Kdenlive-devel] dv size

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Jul 3 10:56:05 UTC 2007

Hans-Jürgen Koch wrote:

> Now we've got the same problem reported 3 months later, so obviously
> nobody cared to deal with it in the meantime. That's what I meant.

as I didn't compile the version myself, I don't know exactly what one
it is (help say: kdenlive 0.4 use kde 3.5.1 level "a" Suse 10.1)

> No doubt about that. Kdenlive is a nice application, that's why I wanted
> to use it in the first place.

I think V1 will challenge sonic foundry, but this is for a (hopefully)
near future :-)

> tracking down and fixing bugs is not too important for the developers.

I really don't think so, it whould be really odd. But tey may be more
bugs than you see...

the help gives an e-mail for bug reporting and the kde bugtracking
system should be used

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net