[Kdenlive-devel] dv size

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue Jul 3 09:45:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

there are several possible reasons why a message don't get an answer ...
If you don't get an answer, just send it again ;)

btw - generally I have to disagree your statement above!
The developers have a lot of questions to answer, beside the other great work they are doing, so it might happen that a reply might be forgotten ....

greetings :)
reinhard