[Kdenlive-devel] edit soundfiles inkdenlive

Bart Simons bartsimons at chello.nl
Fri Jan 26 18:39:53 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Let me say first that kdenlive has become a wonderful application in the last
months. Thanks to all the contributors! I have been searching for a while and
tried kino,(good for capturing), cinelerra (very unstable, and problems with
rendering), jahshaka (looks nice, but unstable and crashes with rendering).
First I used de kdenlive rpm from Mandriva for my Mandriva 2007 system, but
this again was very unstable. now I upgraded to Cooker en compiled the last
cvs version of kdenlive. For me it is very solid now, and editing works like
a charm. The biggest drawback is the lack of a good usermanual. It is all
trial and error. Now to my problem: I cannot find a way to set more  little
squares in the line that you use when changing the volume in a audiofile, as
shown in one of the screenshots on the homepage.  I see a red square in the
beginning and a blue square at the end, or the other way around when you
change the index (0 and 1).I cannot find a way to set a different value for
the index. Sorry for the long post but hours of searching on the internet did
not help me.
Bart