[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive in the news

jb jb at ader.ch
Fri Jan 26 10:25:39 UTC 2007

Hello.

> Googling for a while i wasn't able to easily find a repo thath contains
> kdenlive for (k)ubuntu. Another thing is thath i'v never herad of Kdenlive
> in the kde-promo list. Maybe i can write some words to them??

You can find (K)ubuntu packages from our wiki:

http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Faq_Install#Ubuntu

The packages are not in a repository yet. I will try to spend more time on
distro integration and advertising as soon as Kdenlive 0.5 is released.

But for sure, everyone is encouraged to talk and write about Kdenlive.

I also started to set up a page on the wiki listing some tasks that people can
do to help the project:

http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Participate

regards
jb