[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive mailing list compared to a Kdenlive forum

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 24 12:40:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

At this moment we have the mailing list for kdenlive. Is it an idea to
switch from a mailing list to a forum. This gives us a much better way
to deal with all kind of questions and follow the topics in a more
organized way (discussions, wish list (discussions), bugs, News &
Announcements, Hints & Tricks, and so on).

One free forum hosting place is http://www.forumsplace.com/ (You can
take a look at directory in the menu for examples of already available
forums over there). We could have a kdenlive.forumsplace.com.
Maybe there are more and better free forums. I just want to know what
the "community"  has to say about it..
By the way: Do we have a forum for that ;-)

Regards,
Harry