[Kdenlive-devel] Where to choose language

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 19 18:07:14 UTC 2007

Guess what,
I did a "sudo apt-get install language-pack-kde-de
language-pack-kde-de-base language-pack-kde-nl
language-pack-kde-nl-base" and set in KDE ->system Settings my default
language to dutch. Now kdenlive starts in Dutch.

Live is great: (Using linux) you learn every day.
(Sorry Varol: I realized that I replied directly to you instead of to
the forum).

Harry