[Kdenlive-devel] Where to choose language

Varol varokan at movingsatellites.com
Mon Feb 19 16:08:23 UTC 2007

Hey,

in general Qt picks up the LANG environment. Simply set it to the iso639
country code and restart kdenlive.
For Dutch this would be "nl"

It is alos possible to set this progamatically though I don't know if
kdenlive has this built in. In my Application ( QDVDAuthor ) you can set
it from the Main Menu as well.

Hope that helped

Varol :)