[Kdenlive-devel] Video tutorials

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 7 21:22:53 UTC 2007

Hi JB (and others),

I created a "tutorial"  showing the (powerful) possibilities of the
PIP-transition (Picture In Picture). However, I did not use it as a
transaction but as a video effect.

I saved the video on my own website
http://www.harryvanderwolf.dyndns.org/kdenlive/. A full size .mpeg and
.ogg and a reduced size .ogg.
Please have a look and if you like it, feel free to put it on your
tutorial page.
One little bummer: the xvidcap package has a high load on my laptop,
causing some minor "stutters"  in the sound (and istanbul, asking lower
system resources, refuses to run).

kind regards,
Harry