[Kdenlive-devel] Video tutorials

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 4 20:22:40 UTC 2007

Cool.
I´m thinking this way: every project should be prepared for localization
including helps, mans, tutorials best from beginning.
Has somebody any idea how to prepare the video tutorial for easy
localisation (changing sound)? I think we can add our sound and it
should be good if it is easy. Do somebody experiece with remove and add
new sound from OGG?
Maybe some help is if there is a text version of commentary - easier
translation.
Jirka (GeBu)
PS: Nice pronunciation ;-) .