[Kdenlive-devel] compiling problems in kubuntu

Salvatore Brigaglia torebrigaglia at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 4 21:11:39 UTC 2007

Hi all, firstly i would like to ask if someone have been able to compile, from
svn, in kubuntu 6.10, and if yes where you did find the right dependencies
(i'v been able to compile ffmpeg but not mlt nor mlt++, both from their
latest sources)?

Secondly
Compiling with instructions on the website i'm getting the errors in the
attachment. It seems to be related to mlt (i tried to have all deps
satisfied) witch is installed from a recent (mlt_cvs20070101_i386.deb)
package for ubuntu.

please HELP!!!

I really would like to have the svn tree compiled because as i am translating
into italian i need to view my string in place before committing to
svn(well.. before send the .po to someone to commit!)...

tank you and good night
Salvatore Brigaglia - Sardinia - Italy
OSS Software consultant for Small Office/Home Office Environments
http://ilgattotrino.studiobrigaglia.com
gpg: 0x64386320