[Kdenlive-devel] compiling problems in kubuntu

Salvatore Brigaglia torebrigaglia at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 5 23:42:27 UTC 2007

Il Monday 05 February 2007 00:29:07 jb ha scritto:

> Hi.
>
> I am developing Kdenlive on a Kubuntu 6.10, so you should be able to do it
> too :)

very happy to know it
but even I followed the how-to on the wiki i didn't succeeded to compile (got
ffmpg from svn to comile but not mlt nor mlt++ wich i get instead from a .deb
somewhere)

i will re-try later, many tanks jb, bye!
(translation into italian have been started...)
Salvatore Brigaglia - Sardinia - Italy
OSS Software consultant for Small Office/Home Office Environments
http://ilgattotrino.studiobrigaglia.com
gpg: 0x64386320