[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.4 coming soon

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:06:18 UTC 2006

How about adding the ability to group section as well? I went through
a file last making loads of razor cuts and deleting bits and ended up
having to use ctrl +click loads and shuffling all the bits back
together. Being able to group slections would have been very useful.

Also - and this might be out of your hands I'd really like ubuntu
packages or even better to see kdenlive in the repos - klik doesn't
work very well for me i'm afraid.

Oh and being able to export to AVI would be good as well

Kudos for putting together the best editor there is by the way

Dan