[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.4 coming soon

jb jb at ader.ch
Mon Sep 18 17:47:39 UTC 2006

> I just noticed that tooltip for clips only shown in the very upper area.

Yes, I designed it that way since I think it is a bit annoying to have
tooltips popping up everywhere...

> - "Loop Region" would be nice to have
Should be feasible

> - Same for nearest transition (crossfade, wipe) with a default pre and post
> roll time.
Will try to make the region selection more user friendly and use this to loop
your transitions.

> - Marker as well in source clips
hmmm, will see if it is possible.

> - shortcuts for "goto begin" and "goto end"
Done

> - shortcuts for "goto in" and "goto out"
You can easily reach it with ALT + arrow.

> - source clips should remember last used i/o region
Right

regards

jb