[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.4 coming soon

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Mon Sep 18 16:03:16 UTC 2006

I just noticed that tooltip for clips only shown in the very upper area.

ALso just some comments/requests on usability ... as asual ;)

- "Loop Region" would be nice to have

- Same for nearest transition (crossfade, wipe) with a default pre and post roll time.

- Marker as well in source clips

- shortcuts for "goto begin" and "goto end"

- shortcuts for "goto in" and "goto out"

- source clips should remember last used i/o region

greetings
reinhard