[Kdenlive-devel] xorg.conf / S3 Prosavage8

Ronald Teune rtwolf at gmx.net
Sun Sep 3 19:10:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried both playing modes. The first one plays
correctly (as it did before) and the second one just lags very much, but does
show the movie. With mlt-cvs and kdenlive-svn of yesterday, the movies are
all black, instead of the horizontal bars. Still images playing back were
black in earlier svn/cvs and stayed black.
Any more things I can try?

Ronald