[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive configuration patch

jmpoure at free.fr jmpoure at free.fr
Fri Oct 20 14:21:00 UTC 2006

Selon jb <jb at ader.ch>:

> jmpoure at free.fr wrote:
> > Dear friends,
> >
> > Here is an upgrade patching the admin/ directory in Kdenlive. It was taken
> from
> > a fresh Kdevelop project. It enables to generate a clean ./configure script
> > from CVS, espacially under AMD64.
> > Download patch: http://bulle-immobiliere.org/img/patch.txt
> > Applying patch: patch -p1 < patch.txt
> > Please apply to SVN.
> > I tested the patch, it works perfectly under AMD64.
>
> This is strange. In fact, our admin directory is a link to KDE 3.5's
> admin directory. I just checked and it seems like it is up to date.

This is the admin directory created when you create new project in Kdevelop. It
is only used when generating a ./configure script from SVN. The admin/
directory in SVN is the one I provided more than a year ago and is outdated.
The patch provides support for AMD64.

I am installing Kdenvlive on several AMD64 boxes. I would prefer that you look
at this patch. Thanks. Jean-Michel