[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive configuration patch

jb jb at ader.ch
Fri Oct 20 15:48:39 UTC 2006

jmpoure at free.fr wrote:
> This is the admin directory created when you create new project in Kdevelop. It
> is only used when generating a ./configure script from SVN. The admin/
> directory in SVN is the one I provided more than a year ago and is outdated.
> The patch provides support for AMD64.

When we switched to svn a few months ago, Marco created a symlink in svn
so that the admin folder is now redirected to KDE 3.5's admin directory.
You can check that by looking at the "entries" file in Kdenlive's
admin/.svn folder.

> I am installing Kdenvlive on several AMD64 boxes. I would prefer that you look
> at this patch. Thanks. Jean-Michel>

Sure, but the problem is that since the admin folder is just a link
pointing to KDE's admin folder, I cannot modify files in it.

Of course, we could decide to have our own admin folder again, but
personnaly I am not comfortable with all that configure stuff.

KDE is widely used and tested, that's why I am surprised to hear it does
not configure properly on an AMD64 system.

I will try to find more infos...
regards

jb