[Kdenlive-devel] Appearance on The Linux Link Tech Show

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Oct 16 12:48:43 UTC 2006

Hello,
I'm with The Linux Link Tech Show. It's a weekly web based audio show
that mostly talks about GNU/Linux and Free/open source issues. The show
streams out live on Wednesday nights at 8:30 PM EDT. You can listen to
some of the past shows to get a sense of the content:
http://tllts.org/

Some of the guests we've had:
Richard Stallman, Nat Friedman, Ian Murdock, Aaron Seigo, Leo Laporte, Doc
Searls, Chris DiBona, Bruce Parens, Eric Raymond, Miguel de Icaza

We're looking to do a show on multimedia apps for Linux and Dan Dennedy
suggested we have Jean-Baptiste or one of the other developers of
Kdenlive. Varol Okan, developer of Qdvdauthor will be joining us as well.

We can do the interview via our Asterisk server, Skype or conference call.

We're looking to do the interview on one of the open dates in November:
http://tllts.org/calendar/calendar.php?year=2006&month=11

The show goes out live so it would be the middle of the night for the guys
based in Europe.

Thanks for your hard work and take care.

Pat

--
http://tllts.org/ - The Linux Link Tech Show