[Kdenlive-devel] How can I help with programming Kdenlive?

jb jb at ader.ch
Sun Oct 15 22:03:28 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 October 2006 22:35, Brett Owen wrote:
> I would like to help with the programming effort and bug tackling if I can.
> I have intermediate experience with C++, and advanced experience with
> Basic. I know it's all in C++ though. I would like to help speed up
> progress though, because I'm pretty excited about what this program is
> already capable of. What program are you using for the coding of Kdenlive?

Great!

I am using KDevelop to code, and QT Designer for the interface design.
Kdenlive structure is quite complex and it took me several weeks to
understand how it works. I now have a quite good knowledge of the program, so
feel free to ask if you don't understand something.

Let me know on which features you are intererested to work on so that we can
coordinate.

regards

Jean-Baptiste