[Kdenlive-devel] How can I help with programming

Brett Owen tterbnewo at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 07:51:26 UTC 2006

Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for the speedy invite. It does look like quite a sea of code. I'll
probably be studying for a couple weeks too. I do however, have some
modifications that I made to the profiles, in the profiles directory. Maybe
those would be useful. I just added the HD resolutions, along with 740x480,
48khz audio, and higher bit rates to most all the profiles. I know that isn't
exactly tough work, hehehe, but maybe it will help for the moment.

Where should I send modified files? Should I just email them to you? I don't
want to risk messing up your SVN tree if at all possible.

-Brett