[Kdenlive-devel] QDVDAuthor - export

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Oct 4 09:40:37 UTC 2006

reinhard wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 15:29, varokan wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I am wondering if you guys would be interested in adding a QDVDAuthor
>> export option. This way the user experience would increase and the two
>> apps would be able to work seemlesly together.
>> I could add a command line option, just like I do for kino, and create a
>> new project in QDVDAuthor.

Sure, integration with a DVD program would be nice, but I am not sure
which communication formats we should use... What input does QDVDAuthor
need , and how/when is the rendering done ? Not sure to understand how
both programs interact, so would be glad if you can provide me with some
details...

regards
jb