[Kdenlive-devel] QDVDAuthor - export

reinhard protux at web.de
Wed Oct 4 09:46:56 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 15:29, varokan wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am wondering if you guys would be interested in adding a QDVDAuthor
> export option. This way the user experience would increase and the two
> apps would be able to work seemlesly together.
>
> I could add a command line option, just like I do for kino, and create a
> new project in QDVDAuthor.
>
> Varol Okan :)

Yeah, still a good idea IMHO!

I did a little research since I had in mind that this topic was already
discussed "some time ago" and now I'm really shocked because I noticed
(again) that time goes by MUCH TOO FAST!!! :( - have a look at the date; more
than 2 years ago ....

On Thursday 19 February 2004 12:50, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:

> so what if there could be some "chapter-marker-functionallity" in kdenlive
> to be imported by qdvdauthor (when opening a kdenlive project in
> qdvdauthor)? Wouldn't this be helpful?
>
> greetings
> Reinhard

oops ... really bad english I think - I'm not sure if I understand my own
message correctly ;)

greetings
reinhard