[Kdenlive-devel] kubuntu package

brian bmcandrews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:57:46 UTC 2006

I've figured out how to make a kubuntu package for kdenlive.  However, I put
it together from the subversion code.  I've never done anything like this
before, so I'm not sure of the proper etiquette in packaging up someone
else's code.  If  I were to  take this a step further  and try to  release
this  package,  what  code  base should  I use?  Would I have to go back to
the last release or could it come out of subversion?  Also, I should have
asked this first, does anybody have a problem with me doing this or has
anybody else done this yet?

Thanks,
Brian