[Kdenlive-devel] undesire to compile

dan williams dan_williams at sunshine.net
Tue Jul 25 16:34:39 UTC 2006

jb wrote:
> dan williams wrote:
>

>>new problem :)
>>
>>[KCrash handler]
>>#5  0xb7fae79c in mlt_properties_set_int () from
>>/usr/local/lib/libmlt.so.0.2.2
>>#6  0xb7f9f58c in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libmlt++.so.0.2.2
>

> Which version of ffmpeg are you using ? svn sources or .deb ?
> I recommand that you use the last svn sources, they work fine for me.

It was a deb, now its svn
   - compiled and installed ffmpeg
   - reconfigured and compiled mlt
   - reconfigured and compiled mlt++
   - reconfigured and compiled kdenlive

it dosn't crash on startup! :)

> To check if the problem comes from MLT, you can try inigo. It is a
> command line video player that comes with MLT. Just type:
>
> inigo movie.mpg

zippo:/files/animations/stopframe/walkerbot# inigo kdenout2.mpg
Usage: inigo [ -group [ name=value ]* ]
              [ -consumer id[:arg] [ name=value ]* ]
              [ -filter filter[:arg] [ name=value ] * ]
              [ -attach filter[:arg] [ name=value ] * ]
              [ -mix length [ -mixer transition ]* ]
              [ -transition id[:arg] [ name=value ] * ]
              [ -blank frames ]
              [ -track ]
              [ -split relative-frame ]
              [ -join clips ]
              [ -repeat times ]
              [ producer [ name=value ] * ]+
zippo:/files/animations/stopframe/walkerbot#

maybe thinking of a different command?

hmm

Configuring modules/avformat:
avformat: No build environment found.
           Try configuring mlt with --avformat-cvs.

if this is ffmpeg related, (which it seems to be) I cant get it to find
whatever its looking for.

dan