[Kdenlive-devel] undesire to compile

jb jb at ader.ch
Tue Jul 25 08:32:29 UTC 2006

dan williams wrote:

> new problem :)
>
> [KCrash handler]
> #5  0xb7fae79c in mlt_properties_set_int () from
> /usr/local/lib/libmlt.so.0.2.2
> #6  0xb7f9f58c in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libmlt++.so.0.2.2

Which version of ffmpeg are you using ? svn sources or .deb ?
I recommand that you use the last svn sources, they work fine for me.

To check if the problem comes from MLT, you can try inigo. It is a
command line video player that comes with MLT. Just type:

inigo movie.mpg

and see if it plays your movie file.

if it also crashes, I would recommand that you "make clean" in your mlt
and mlt++ folders and recompile both of them (make sure to use the
recommended configure options as explained on our download page).

Then recompile kdenlive.
Let me know if it solves the issue.

regards
jb