[Kdenlive-devel] No context menu in Project tab (Or anywhere else)

Riviere Informatique SARL svdbeek at rivinfo.com
Tue Jun 29 17:04:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm new to kdenlive. I've browsed the forum on sf but didn't find this
problem listed anywhere.
I have no context menu anywhere (Which I should have according to the
doc). So I can only add a clip through drag&drop - and that's not very
handy (Well, I've never liked d&d).
I'm also not able to add a clip to the timeline. I can d&d it on there,
but it won't stick.

It configured, compiled and installed OK. I've got piave installed.
I tried both the standard and the cvs version, but to no avail.

Is there an option I should've used?

I'm running on Debian kernel 2.6

Thanks,
Steven van de Beek.