[Kdenlive-devel] capturing

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jun 29 09:26:50 UTC 2004

> > I havn't really thought it through, that's just what comes from thetop of
> > my head. Shouldn't be too dificult to come up with a reasonable syntax
> > and set of commands.
>
> Hi Rolf,
> Do you already have something useful on this item, so I can start making a
> gui and do some testing ?

Yes, actually everything is ready but untested. I'll update piave CVS with my
latest changes in the next few days (before the weekend).  So be kind if
stuff is not 100% stable and maybe we find some VEML commands that need to be
changed.  Jason and I experienced this very often.  One of us implements the
commands from his point of view, but from the other side things may look
different.

I'll also write up what syntax I propose, then we can discuss.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky