[Kdenlive-devel] Clips running too fast

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 27 19:51:20 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have also experienced some timing isuues since I switched to new kernel+ALSA
I try to look into it. but anyway, if aRts is running, the output plugin
should be able to connect to the aRts server. did you try if aRts is really
running with explicitly using the xmms aRts output plugin?

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uniheidelberg.de/~dubitzky